As you put in some serious miles, keep your feet comfortable in the Balega Enduro V-Tech Crew Running Sock. Equipped with Balega's signature V-Tech Arch Support System, these socks keep your midfoot and heel securely in place while leaving room for your toes to move to help prevent heel blistering. The toe is also seamless to help remove hot spots. As the run gets longer and longer, the mesh ventilation panels and the Drynamix fabric keep your feet cool and dry for a comfortable environment in your shoes. The crew length is ideal for trail running and is held in place by non-constricting compression bands so as you run you won't have to continually pull your socks up.
- Running socks that mold the foot for comfort on long runs
- V-Tech Arch Support System holds midfoot snugly in place
- Extra-deep heel ensures a more perfect fit for less rubbing
- Seamless toe, sensitive rib top help keep toes from blistering
- Drynamix fabric wicks moisture for dry comfort on hot days
- Mesh ventilation panels keep feet cool as the miles add up
- Non-constricting compression sock bands keep crew length in place
- Crew length is ideal when going out for runs on the trails
- Item #BGA0017
- 97% Drynamix, 19% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.