Impact Winter Boot
Designed for use in the planet's coldest regions, the Baffin Women's Impact Winter Boot is rated to an amazing -148F (-100C). A two-buckle closure provides easy access when you're wearing gloves so you won't risk loosing fingers just to lace up your boots. A snow collar tops the 1000d Diamond-Lite insulated nylon upper and keeps your feet nice and dry. The Impact has removable liners so you can warm them up in your sleeping bag at night. A narrow heel profile will help these boots fit your feet great and the GelFlex shock absorbing system will keep them comfortable while you're pulling the sled over the miles ahead.
- Astoundingly well insulated boot meant for the coldest regions
- Collar-topped 1000D insulation locks out winter's frost
- Removable liners for "pre-heating" overnight
- Shock absorbing midsole keeps you energetic mushing through frozen grounds
- Buckle closures keep your hands gloved and protected
- Item #BAF0005
- Upper Material
- 1000D Diamond-Lite nylon
- HollowFibre, Polymech foam
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 6] 2lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 21 ratings
5 Stars - 16 reviews
4 Stars - 2 reviews
3 Stars - 2 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 1 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.