Why We Built The Tahoe Sun Crew
We designed the Tahoe Sun Crew as the hoodless sibling to our sun hoodie to provide a more lightweight sun-repelling option in our line. The UPF 50+ fabric provides the necessary sun protection for fishing or wandering desert landscapes. The airy fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly as we work up a sweat out on the trail, and it's stretchy for casting and paddling.
- Hoodless sun hoodie for trail running or hanging by the lake
- Maximum sun protection shields harmful UV rays
- Fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stretches for performance
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves from sliding up
- Item #BCCZ2IC
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, paddling, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.