Why We Built The Tabernash GORE-TEX INFINIUM Full-Zip Jacket
The high alpine town of Tabernash Colorado is the closest town to Devils Thumb Ranch, which we have long considered a mecca of nordic skiing and winter fat tire biking. When we built a jacket that would thrive during these activities we simply knew we had to name it the Tabernash Gore-Tex INFINIUM Full-Zip Jacket. This jacket utilizes GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric to guarantee freedom of movement, excellent moisture control, and complete coverage from the weather so that we can set PR's or simply head out for an adventure on a storm day.
- Softshell jacket built for high output activity in the mountains
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric breathes, stretches, and blocks weather
- Fleece stretch panels add a touch of warmth and freedom of movement
- Raised collar with laser cut vents keeps your face covered
- Face mask deploys from collar for additional coverage
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Item #BCCZ2DH
- [membrane/laminate] 3L GORE-TEX INFINIUM, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [panels] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand, zippered rear
- laser cut face
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 3oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, snowshoeing, nordic skiing, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.