Why We Built The Spruces Merino Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top
Whether our toy of choice be skis, snowboard, or snowshoes, the Backcountry Matilda Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top is there to keep us warm and dry. It features a blended fabric, which wraps merino wool around a durable nylon core, offering a soft touch that's ready for action. An ideal baselayer, wool helps us regulate body temperature, wicks moisture away from our skin, and is naturally odor-resistant.
- Temperature regulating top for backcountry pursuits
- Innovative wool blend is warm, wicking, and durable
- Quarter-zip neck can be opened for extra ventilation
- Naturally-odor resistant fabric can be worn multiple days
- Flatlock seams deliver smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Next-to-skin fit provides easy layering options
- Item #BCCZ264
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- 240g/m² (midweight)
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.