Why We Built The Hybrid Grid Fleece 3/4 Bottom
We designed the Hybrid Grid Fleece 3/4 Bottom to help us stay out in the backcountry as long as possible when mid-winter conditions provide a bounty of fresh snow. The stretchy fabric moves with us on the skintrack, and the grid fleece knees and backing offer lightweight insulation for dawn patrol tours that begin with temperatures reading uncomfortably close to zero. Thanks to the motion-friendly design and heavyweight feel, this bottom is also among our favorites to wear as we lap our favorite chair on a memorable storm day.
- Heavyweight bottoms suited for dawn patrol tours in Hakuba
- 3/4-length steers clear of your perfectly fitting touring boots
- Active fit maintains a low profile under your shell-style pants
- Integrated knee gussets move with your kick turns
- Wicking finish helps manage moisture and prevent clamminess
- Item #BCCZ2DQ
- [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% spandex, [knee gusset] 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- [fleece face fabric] 220g, [grid knee gusset] 174g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.