- Detail Images
There are stretchy layers that allow you to move, there are insulated layers that keep you warm, and then there's the Avalanche Men's Outcross Hybrid Jacket, which is a combination of both for skiing in cold conditions. This insulated midlayer boasts lightweight insulation that's perfect for active endeavors at the ski resort, and stretchy side panels assure freedom of movement. Avalanche treated the Outcross with a water-resistant shell that sheds snowfall whenever you're exploring the resort without a hard shell.
- Insulated midlayer for winter skiing
- Moisture-shedding shell with stretch panels for mobility
- Lightweight insulation stays warm when wet
- Elastic-bound hood, hem, and cuffs secure the fit
- Zippered hand pockets secure essentials