If you're looking for the perfect boot to suit your point-it-downhill, conditions-be-damned skiing style, then congratulations, because you just found it. The Women's Waymaker Carbon 100 Ski Boot from Atomic crushes high-speed groomers, charges off-piste terrain, and slays deep powder while still maintaining a women's specific fit and feel. Carbon spines through the shell and cuff add rigidity and increase responsiveness on the mountain. The 101mm last width is roomy enough that you won't feel like you're about to lose a toe but still performance-oriented enough so won't feel like you're sliding around on an ice rink all day. To help keep you out there during cold snaps and early mornings, Atomic used its Gold liner that features 3M Thinsulate Platinum synthetic insulation for enhanced warmth. Three buckles securely hold your feet in place, and the DIN-certified, rubber-lugged soles securely hold your feet on the ground while you walk through the parking lot or hike to your favorite powder stashes.
- Stiff, powerful boot for charging hard at the resort
- 100 flex blends performance and comfort
- 101mm last accommodates a variety of feet
- Carbon spine increases rigidity and responsiveness
- 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty warm
- Walk mode lets you charge the bootpack
- Rubber soles help navigate icy parking lots