Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding
Atomic's Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding might be built for the resort, but it can handle your backcountry ski boots as well as regular resort boots. It's compatible with alpine boots, alpine touring boots, and the newer, rockered Walk to Ride (WTR) boots. Just because it's versatile ski boots doesn't mean the Warden doesn't deliver a powerful performance. On the contrary, its oversized platform includes a U-Power Toe that maximizes lateral power transmissions for precise steering and strong damping. The low profile chassis puts your foot closer to the ski to follow the ski's natural flex. The freeski brakes retract above the ski so they don't catch if you land a jump switch.
- All-mountain ski binding accommodates a variety of ski boots
- Multi Norm Certified for alpine, alpine touring, and WTR boots
- U-Power Toe strengthens damping for a powerfully smooth performance
- Low profile chassis puts your boot closer to the ski
- Progressive transfer pads increase damping and forgiveness
- Freeski brakes won't catch when you land switch
- 13 DIN is the highest release rating that Atomic makes for Warden Bindings
- Q & A
It took me a min to figure out why so many brands were selling this binding. Amir sports owns Solomon, Armada & Atomic. Same binding under each label. I picked these up and mounted to some head kore 105s for a day of hard skiing in deep pow. Really happy with the control, stability and power transfer. Would buy again.
Will these work with scarpa maestrale and fit on atomic bent chetler120?
If you got these in a 130mm brake, they would work on those skis yes! The Scarpa Maestrale have ISO 9523, which this binding works for.