For your advanced ripper's all-mountain enjoyment, Atomic's Vantage ski is a skilled companion at the resort. With a solid platform beneath her feet she'll find it easy to maneuver on both groomers and softer snow, while an early rise profile helps her initiate on-piste turns even as it helps her sail over crud and pow when she ventures into the trees. The Vantage features a Densolite core, created in Atomic's own facilities, and it provides a stable yet lightweight ride that proves to be both nimble and forgiving.
- A solid all-mountain ski for intermediate to advanced young skiers
- Mid-width waist underfoot provides versatile performance
- Early rise in the tips eases turns and sails over crud
- Classic camber underfoot offers quick edge-to-edge response
- Full cap construction is easy to handle in mixed conditions
- Lightweight core provides both playful pop and stability
- Q & A
Great kids ski!
As an Atomic employee, I wish I could have grown up skiing on these! The Vantage series is designed for versatile performance- one ski for all snow conditions and all terrain. The Vantage consumer loves to ski controlled turns on-piste but also gets inspired by the spirit of Freeski.
Checkout the below video for more info!
Recommended Sizing Guide
|70cm - 80cm||
|2 - 3yr|
|80cm - 90cm||
|90cm - 100cm||
|5 - 6yr|
|100cm - 110cm||
|6 - 7yr|
|110cm - 120cm||
|8 - 9yr|
|120cm - 130cm||
|130cm - 140cm||
|140cm - 150cm||
|150cm - 160cm||
|12 - 13yr|
- How to Size:
Ski length is primarily determined by your child's weight and skiing ability, in respect to their height.
- For beginners and cautious skiers, keep ski length on the shorter side.
- For your little ripper, ski length should lean towards the top of the range.
- Kids' ski height should fall between their upper chest and eye level.