Atomic Vantage 97 C Skis
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [164cm] 128.5 / 97 / 117.5mm, [172cm] 130 / 97 / 119mm, [180cm] 131.5 / 97 / 120.5mm, [188cm] 133 / 97 / 122mm
- Turn Radius:
- [164cm] 17m, [172cm] 18m, [180cm] 19.1m, [188cm] 20.1m
- All Mountain Rocker (15% tip rocker, 75% camber, 10% tail rocker)
- Dura Cap
- Light Woodcore (poplar)
- Carbon Tank Mesh
- Claimed Weight:
- [single, 180cm] 3lb 14oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited 2 years
Why We Like The Vantage 97 C Skis
When we want to get the most from all-mountain skiing, we want a ski that’s light, versatile, and smooth, like Atomic’s Vantage 97 C. This all-mountain machine is built to tackle everything from icy groomers in the morning, to deep snow off-piste thanks to its go-anywhere mid-fat 97mm waist and Prolite Construction that keeps things scaling in under the lightweight category.
- Light and versatile skis built to tackle the whole mountain
- All-mountain rocker offers camber under for foot for stability
- Early rise nose smooths out turns and helps float in powder
- Poplar wood core keeps things light, stable, and playful
- Energy Backbone targeted reinforcement gives extra strength
- Layer of rigid carbon mesh adds strength tip to tail
- Structured topsheet elevates durability for years of skiing
- Atomic’s high-density sintered base is fast in any conditions
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.