Atomic Vantage 107 Ti Skis
- 175cm, 182cm, 189cm
- [175cm] 136 / 107 / 123mm, [182cm] 137 / 107 / 124mm, [189cm] 138 / 107 / 125mm
- Turn Radius:
- [175cm] 17.4m, [182cm] 18.4m, [189cm] 19.5m
- Powder Rocker (20% tip rocker / 70% camber / 10% tail rocker)
- Dura Cap
- Power Woodcore (ash, poplar)
- Titanium Tank Mesh
- World Cup (sintered)
- Claimed Weight:
- [single, 182cm] 4lb 6oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited 2 years
Vantage 107 Ti Skis
Hammer turns in the trees, straighline open bowls, and billy goat through rocky terrain on the Atomic Vantage 107 Ti Skis. These sticks combine a versatile 107mm waist with the high speed stability of a long turn radius and burly construction. This combination will have you feeling confident in dicey situations all winter long.
- Powerful and versatile skis ready for off-piste riding
- 107mm waist width balances float, versatility, and edge control
- Long turn radius provides excellent stability at high speeds
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges, enhances response
- Rocker in the tip and tail boosts float, eases turn transitions
- Power wood core offers damping, durability, and response
- Titanium mesh laminate offers torsional rigidity
- Sintered world cup base effortlessly skips across flat areas
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.