Atomic Vantage 107 C Ski - Women's
- 159cm, 167cm, 175cm
- [159cm] 133 / 107 / 120mm, [167cm] 135 / 107 / 122mm, [175cm] 136 / 107 / 123mm
- Turn Radius:
- [159cm] 15.4m, [167cm] 16.4m, [175cm] 17.4m
- Carbon Tank Mesh, Energy Backbone
- Claimed Weight:
- [175cm, pair] 7lb 10.6oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Vantage 107 C Ski
Close your eyes. Can you feel the hush of fresh snow beneath your skis? That's the sound of another killer day on your Vantage 107s. These all-mountain rippers offer float on pow days, prowess back on the groomers, and stiff drive in mixed conditions. A lightweight wood core and short turning radius ensure nimble control when the turns are tight, the rockered profile floats easily over soft snow, and a carbon mesh laminate keeps you from bouncing around once the powder turns to chop. So go ahead, grab these sticks after the next storm and no part of the mountain will be off limits.
- Atomic's widest all-mountain sticks for ripping ladies
- 107mm waist delivers float in pow without compromising control
- Rockered tips sail effortlessly over powder and chopped snow
- Camber underfoot keeps your turns tight on the groomers
- Lightweight poplar core keeps swingweight low and skis playful
- Short turn radius helps you weave through trees or tight chutes
- Woven carbon mesh laminate adds lightweight torsional strength
- HRZN Tech add tip surface area for control in mixed conditions
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preffered style of skiing. For example, an expert skier on in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||172cm +||172cm +||172cm +||168cm +||172cm +|
|Expert||165cm +||165cm +||165cm +||168cm +||165cm +|
|Intermediate||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.