Choose your own adventure.
When you wake up to a blanket of fresh, sparkling snow, you'd rather head out on an exploratory journey than one focused on pace and distance. For venturing into thick pine groves and deep powder off-trail, Atomic presents you with its Motion Skintec Ski. Featuring trickle-down technology from Atomic's top-of-the-line Redster series, Skintec uses modules underfoot to act as miniature climbing skins when you're climbing or kicking. The mohair construction hangs on tight on the climb, without requiring the maintenance that traditional ski constructions call for.
When you do want to glide unimpeded through the flats, the Motion's slender, straight shape allows it to slice through fresh storm snow and days-old crust. Playful High Densolite cores give the Motion energy and responsiveness when you're traversing through deep powder on high ridgelines, and the BI 3000 bases hold onto plenty of wax and adapts to a wide range of snow conditions to keep you sliding quietly through a morning in the backcountry.
- Glide into the deep snow in this waxless Nordic touring ski
- Skintec Bonded Skins provide grip while climbing and kicking
- Lightweight, playful core for an energetic feel
- BI3000 bases hold wax on tips and tails
- Slim design ideal for breaking trail while touring