Charge up to charge down.
Blending lightning speeds on the skintrack with power on the descent, the Atomic Women's Hawx Ultra Xtd 110 Alpine Touring Boot was designed for ripping chicks who devour sky-scraping peaks for breakfast. Atomic took the hard-charging downhill capabilities of its Hawx line and threw in the uphill prowess of the Backland fleet to create a bosslady of a backcountry boot.
Weighing just under two pounds per boots, these kicks are lightweight yet incredibly durable thanks to the Grilamid construction and Atomic's Progressive Shell, which strategically places thicker walls in areas that need to be stronger and slimmer everywhere else. The Free/Lock 2.0 system uses one simple switch to swap modes, and the 54-degree cuff rotation will have you strolling up the skinner like you're wearing your favorite hiking boots. Skywalk WTR soles help give you traction and security when you're kicking your way up a firm bootpack, and the Frictionless Pivot ensures a smooth, natural feel through every stride on your arduous approach.
Walking uphill is nice, but what about that aforementioned downhill rippage? When you're ready to drop into that line you put your blood, sweat, and tears into, crank down the 40mm power strap and enjoy the powerful feel of Atomic's reinforced Energy Backbone and solid 110 flex as you carve your way down that pinner coulie.
- A lightweight touring boot for terrain-crushing ladies
- 110 flex provides solid downhill performance
- 98mm last offers a snug fit
- Grilamid shell is durable and lightweight
- Memory Fit liner is fully customizable
- 54-degree cuff rotation for efficient uphill travel
- Skywalk WTR soles provide traction on icy traverses
- Frictionless Pivot ensures a smooth, natural stride