No punching out needed.
Finding a pair of wide-lasted boots with a 130 flex is like catching a unicorn—a nice idea, but damned-near impossible. But fear no more, because Atomic is hell-bent on making the impossible possible with its Hawx Magna 130 Ski Boot. Building off the success of the already wide-fitting Hawx line, the Hawx Magna takes it a step further with a 102mm last and a super stiff 130 flex for hard-chargers with a girthy foot.
The Hawx Magna 130 maintains all of the same features as the best-selling Hawx line with heat-adaptive shell, premium liner, and Power Shift system all intact. If you're new to the Hawx line, we'll break it down for you. The Memory Fit shell means both the shell and cuff can be heated to fit your individual foot. The Power Shift system allows the forward lean of the boot to be adjusted between 13, 15, and 17 degrees giving the boots a a boost of plus or minus 10 flex points, depending on which way you decide to take it. Four solid aluminum buckles make fine tuning the fit of the boot possible, while a wide 50mm power strap keeps the whole shebang solid and ready to rip big and steep lines.
- A ripping downhill boot for expert skiers
- Stiff 130 flex is ready to attack the hill
- 102mm last accommodates wide feet
- Memory Fit shell can be customized to your feet
- Heat-moldable liner allows you to dial in a precise fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet toasty
- Power Shift system adjusts the lean
- 50mm power strap holds you in tight