Atomic Bent Chetler Jr Ski - Kids'
- 110cm, 120cm, 130cm, 140cm, 150cm
- [110cm] 92 / 76 / 84mm, [120cm] 99 / 78 / 91mm, [130cm] 106 / 80 / 98mm, [140cm] 122 / 85 / 112mm, [150cm] 122 / 85 / 112mm
- Turn Radius:
- [110cm] 19.6m, [120cm] 16.2m, [130cm] 15.6m, [140cm] 10.7m, [150cm] 14.2m
- All Mountain Rocker (10% tip rocker, 90% camber)
- Dura Cap
- Densolite (foam)
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited 2 years
Why We Like The Bent Chetler Jr Ski
Your grom has outgrown their kiddie skis of the past and is ready to graduate to tackling the whole mountain, so gear them up right with Atomic’s Bent Chetler Jr Ski. This versatile and nimble ski is built for kids growing confidence and skill all over, with a slightly wider 85mm waist that provides extra stability and float.
- A playful and nimble all-mountain ski for your growing grom
- 85mm waist is stable and offers float in deeper snow off-piste
- Densolite core is light with plenty of flex and forgiveness
- Dura Cap construction folds down top sheet for boosted durability
- All-Mountain Rocker offers early rise in nose and tail for float
- Early rise nose helps smooth out turn initiation
- Traditional camber under foot boosts stability and control
Recommended Sizing Guide
|70cm - 80cm||
|2 - 3yr|
|80cm - 90cm||
|90cm - 100cm||
|5 - 6yr|
|100cm - 110cm||
|6 - 7yr|
|110cm - 120cm||
|8 - 9yr|
|120cm - 130cm||
|130cm - 140cm||
|140cm - 150cm||
|150cm - 160cm||
|12 - 13yr|
- How to Size:
Ski length is primarily determined by your child's weight and skiing ability, in respect to their height.
- For beginners and cautious skiers, keep ski length on the shorter side.
- For your little ripper, ski length should lean towards the top of the range.
- Kids' ski height should fall between their upper chest and eye level.