Tiejer Flue Mitten
Named for a Swiss mountain in the Plessur Alps, the Astis Tiejer Flue Mitten features beautiful beadwork evocative of remote, snow-covered peaks. Hand-crafted in the USA, it uses natural materials such as suede and rabbit fur to create a work of art that's functional and fashionable. The soft suede body is injected with silicone during tanning in order to create waterproof protection while you're skiing the slopes, and fur trim is added for additional comfort and warmth.
- High quality mittens for skiing the resort in style
- Water-resistant suede offers durable protection in the snow
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable wet weather warmth
- Each mitten is unique, hand-sewn in the USA
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.