You may not be exploring Antarctica like this mitten’s namesake, but your hands still need a cozy refuge from the cold of winter. The Astis Crean Mitten is that refuge, with rabbit fur providing a snuggly cave for your hands and Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation trapping heat inside. The suede leather was injected with silicone during the tanning process to enhance its ability to resist slush. Hand-sewn beadwork on the gauntlet turns this mitten into a work of art, and it’s designed to slide easily over your jacket sleeves so you can show it off.
- Mittens for snowy winters
- Silicone-injected suede leather resists the elements
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft traps in heat
- Rabbit fur is cozy and soft
- Hand-sewn beadwork for an artistic touch
- Q & A
Really pretty yet really functional
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these gloves as a gift to my sister. She absolutely loves them and everybody else on the mountain does to! We went skiing together and people were throwing compliments left and right. So much so that I decided to get a pair for myself and my mom wanted a pair too! My sister never complained about cold hands either. The only issue was a bunch of fluff came off onto the liners she was wearing and was kind of difficult to get off. I also thought the fringe would certainly get in the way of movement or buckling boots and things like that but that didn't seem to be the case either!
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.