Assos Trail Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's
- Triangle, 3-Mesh, dyneRope
- UPF Rating:
- 1 zippered lower-arm
- Recommended Use:
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Trail Long-Sleeve Jersey
While there are plenty of options if you like to hit the trail with flashy kits, baggy jerseys, and loud prints, you prefer something a little more refined and tasteful, with emphasis on the technical benefits rather than bright colors and styles that take fashion over function. Now, we're not saying that the Assos Trail Long-Sleeve Jersey doesn't also look good — we think it's pretty stunning, but where the flashy polyester tops stop, the Trail Long-Sleeve soars forward with technology-packed fabrics, like Triangle interlocking circular knit with mono-stretch to elevate vertical stability, paired nicely with 3-Mesh that enhances ventilation when your ride heats up. And Assos doesn't stop there — the tech-packed trend carries on with dyneRope ripstop at the elbows, which packs in protection fifteen-times stronger than steel, that's nicely blended with a black polyethelene, and placed at the elbows to protect against abrasion when you're cooking it into overgrown hand-built sections of trail. Assos equips the Trail Long-Sleeve with a zippered pocket on the lower arm, ideal for stashing your cash, cards, and a lift pass if you're going for a bit of rowdy trail-park smashing.
- A tech packed long-sleeve for going beyond the regular kit
- Triangle interlocking knit provides stability and UPF 35 protection
- Let your skin breathe with 3-Mesh panels that enhance ventilation
- DyneRope is 15-times stronger than steel, protects from abrasion
- Zippered forearm pocket keeps your essentials close by
- Relaxed trailFit has enough room to move in and out of the saddle
|Leg, Knee, Arm Warmers||0||I|
|Note: Assos clothing has a very slimming, anatomic cut, if your build is less than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up in size.|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.