Why We Like the Assos Trail Liner Short
Assos' Trail collection blends the boundaries between comfort and support. Specifically for its mountain bike short counterpart, the Trail Liner Shorts is what we're looking for when we need increased breathability and cushioning on trail. With its OFFROAD insert and 10-millimeters of memory foam, the Trail Liner Shorts are set to take us up trail and back down again. This first layer offers impact protection and all the support we'll need while we're riding.
- Assos liner short for its mountain bike baggies
- Use its OFFROAD insert with 10mm of memory foam and elastic insert
- Targeted thickness at the rear for optimal comfort and support
- 3D waffle perforated foam increases breathability
- Aerofit warp-knit with an open structure for maximum ventilation
- Removable impactPad has a perforated surface for breathability
- Item #AAS00BG
- 78% nylon, 22% elastane
- OFFROAD insert
- Chamois Thickness
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 10, 2021
I love Assos and these do not disappoint
- I've used it several times
Super comfy and well vented for hot summer riding. Assos is expensive.... and worth it. Assos is a skin tight fit, so you need to like that, or get used to it.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
January 21, 2021
Good on warmer days
- I've put it through the wringer
Just enough hip padding to help, and I can't notice they are there when riding. Snug fit and slightly short compared to my padded liners from G-Form. A little extra length would be 5 stars. I'm 6ft 165 and ordered Large. Have worn many times. In temps ~ 50F now I double up w/ a pair of Rapha bibs and Patagonia overshorts for warmth+ protection.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com