Trail Cargo Short - Women's
Why We Like The Trail Cargo Short
Assos' Trail Cargo Shorts are built to survive seasons of all-mountain riding while providing a dialed fit thanks to its use of technical textiles. It'll keep you comfortable and well protected on the singletrack and its trailFit cut is roomy, yet forgoes excessive material at the crotch, helping prevent saddle snags. Additionally, the Trail Cargo is the ideal length and can be worn with or without pads.
Assos scrutinized other baggies on the market, carefully analyzing their panels, fasteners, webbing, and zippers and how they contribute to unnecessary weight and uncomfortable pedaling. It decided to go with a minimal approach and use its Type.OF11 adaptable textile for the primary panels. It’s an extremely durable and lightweight bi-stretch woven material that’s highly abrasion resistant, fast-drying, offers UPF50+ protection, and receives a DWR treatment to fend off rain and mud.
Its AZPtech (abdomZeroPressure) construction uses a soft and highly elastic material that helps improve the comfort and fit at the waist panel for a smooth, comfortable wrap without excessive, unnecessary pressure. You'll also notice that the circumference of the legs is more tapered than its competitors which helps increase pedaling comfort and reduces hang-ups on trail foliage and your saddle. Assos recommends pairing these with its Trail Liner Shorts for all-day comfort and support.
- Assos' refined mountain baggy for the discerning rider
- Type.OF11 panels are abrasion resistant, lightweight, and fast-drying
- Treated with a DWR treatment to protect from the rain and mud
- AZPtech waist construction improves the comfort and hold at the waist
- Two zippered center-thigh pockets carry riding essentials
- trailFit offers room in the saddle but is never restrictive
- Refined inseam length is ideal with or without pads
- Item #AAS00BJ
- 85% nylon, 15% Elastane
- [Medium] 12.5in
- 2 zipper thigh
- UPF Rating
- Manufacturer Warranty