Built for Fun.
From the dusty trails of Mesa Verde National Park to the moisture-locked trails of New England, the Asolo Women's Nucleon GV Hiking Shoe offers rest-assured protection and adaptive performance. The Nucleon features a hardy suede upper that's backed by a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection and breathable performance. Meanwhile, the Lite 2+ footbed enhances your trekking experience, and the dual-density EVA midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and provides stability underfoot. And, not to mention, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole provides rip and grip in all sorts of terrain, so you're able to trust your footing and carry on with the fun.
- A durable shoe built for mellow hiking
- Rugged suede upper is reinforced by Gore-Tex membrane
- Footbed and midsole provide ample support
- Vibram outsole rips and grips wet and dry terrain
- Class lace-up system maintains a personalized fit