The Men's Mont Blanc GV Mountaineering Boot is a super-gaiter boot worthy of technical, high-altitude expeditions. Gore-Tex's Zamba and Insulated Comfort technologies maintain a comfortable climate inside the boot when you're exploring arctic climates, and there's an aluminum netting inside the boot to reflect your body's heat back your way for a surprising boost of heat. Stretchy panels made of Schoeller softshell and neoprene create a tight seal and ensure mountain-specific mobility. Asolo made the internal boot out of durable Cordura and a smooth, warm felt lining. Underfoot, the Mont Blanc GV features three stiff carbon layers that maintain sturdy stiffness for alpine climbing without any of the weight.
- Super-gaiter boot for technical, high-altitude mountaineering
- Gore-Tex Zamba waterproofs the boot against water, snow, and ice
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort with body-reflecting aluminum net
- Schoeller softshell with neoprene inserts create a tight seal
- Durable Cordura inner boot with warm felt lining
- Three carbon layers keep the boot stiff and surprisingly light
- Vibram Mulaz sole with automatic crampon compatibility