- Detail Images
Prepare for the sandbag.
What was supposed to be a pleasant trek through the woods for a weekend turned into a grueling hike over muddy, slippery terrain. It's a good thing you opted for the Asolo Women's Jumla GV Approach Shoe, which is more of a burly boot than a wimpy hiking shoe. Its waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane fends off all that mud, while the Lite 2 footbed works with the Anti-Shock insert and Vibram's Friction sole to keep you solid on your feet for miles.
- Supportive, protective trekker for long trails in wet weather
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fends off the elements
- Strong suede upper with rubber toe protection
- Lite 2 footbed with Anti-Shock insert for long-lasting comfort
- Vibram Friction sole assures solid traction on slippery terrain