- Detail Images
Get a running start.
Over-pronators rejoice, the Asics Women's GT-1000 6 Running Shoe is back again, and more equipped than ever to provide balanced support and a cushioned ride. Still featuring guidance technology in the midsole, this road running shoe uses motion control to guide your stride away from its pronating ways, improving efficiency along the way. The SpEVA midsole further enhances this feeling, lending a bounce to your step that makes you feel light and energetic as you make your rounds. Asics shaved off some weight in the GT-1000 6 by removing gel cushioning from the forefoot, but this cushioning still remains in the heel for mitigating shock. Durable rubber outsoles are ready to take on miles of pavement, with flexible grooves where needed, and the breathable mesh uppers are snugger than ever for a secure yet comfortable fit.
- Moderate support road running shoes with cushion and style
- Mesh uppers offer lightweight, breathable comfort
- Guidance systems help correct over-pronation
- Cushioned midsole adds a responsive bounce to your step
- Dual density outsole offers durable yet flexible response
- Removable sockliner provides cushioning, wicking comfort
- Lace-up design enhances the snug, supportive fit