- Detail Images
Go on, git!
You've always been more of a road runner, but now you're looking for a taste of trail. The Asics Men's Gel-Scram 3 Trail Running Shoe delivers the support and grippy tread you need to get started, without having to fork over a load of hard-earned cash. Built for neutral pronators, the Gel-Scram 3 uses rearfoot gel cushioning to attenuate shock when your heel hits the ground, allowing for a smooth transition to midstance as you travel. Reversed lugs on the sole keep traction whether you're on your way to the summit or back down to the car, and flex grooves have been added to this model for a natural feel along the way. The uppers use breathable mesh to keep your feet cool and comfortable on warm summer runs, with added overlays for snug support and durable integrity if the route gets tricky.
- Trail running shoes for the recently initiated
- Mesh uppers offer snug support and breathable comfort
- Gel cushioning attenuates shock and smooths your transitions
- High abrasion rubber endures the wear and tear of the trail
- Reversed lugs designed for all around terrain and pitches
- Lace closure lets you adjust for personal comfort and support