- Detail Images
Cushioning that guides you home.
Back again, the Women's Asic Gel Foundation 12 Running Shoe has your support in mind—that's why it cushions your ride and corrects your stride. The mesh uppers and breathable sockliner wick away moisture for cool, dry feet, and blown rubber soles offer durability on pavement, but the midsole is where these angels truly shine. Gel cushioning in the rear and forefoot attenuate shock from strike to toe-off, while guidance tracking technology encourages a proper gait for overpronating runners. When you add in additional room for orthotics and a chafe-free seamless construction, the Foundation 12 boasts the perfect recipe for fatigue-free feet at the end of every run.
- Cushioned road running shoe for overpronators
- Mesh uppers provide breathable comfort on long runs
- Blown rubber soles enhance cushioning and forefoot durability
- Gel and EVA midsole offers shock protection and support
- Guidance technology encourages an efficient running gait
- Accommodating last ideal for higher volume feet or orthotics