- Detail Images
Run for the hills.
Some days you need a break from work, life, or even your own thoughts. Escape for a few hours or an entire day, and the Men's Asics Gel-Foundation 12 Running Shoe will have you feeling fresh in no time. Gel cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot attenuate shock during impact and toe-off, helping your foot move through its gait cycle in comfort, while the EVA midsole reduces fatigue. Guidance technology is incorporated to help over-pronators, providing motion control and enhancing gait efficiency, with blown rubber outsoles keeping your grip on the pavement nice and stable. Seamless mesh uppers work with a wicking sockliner to move excess moisture away from your feet, so when you get back from your run you can kick them off without leaving a stinky pair of shoes in the mudroom.
- Cushioned running shoe that encourages a natural gate
- Breathable mesh uppers keep your feet cool and dry
- Blown rubber soles provide a grippy, durable running surface
- EVA midsole offers responsible cushioning as you run
- Guidance technology encourages a proper gait if you overpronate
- Supportive last provides room for larger feet or orthotics