Winter isn’t a game.
Whether you’re scaling a wall of ice or boot-packing across a frozen land, your hands require some hardcore shelter from the elements. The Armada Women’s Wildling Gore-Tex Mitten provides quality protection for free skiers and riders, and even for the tele crowd who choose to bend the knee. Genuine leather offers durable defense while a Gore-Tex insert is waterproof and breathable to seal out snow without making your hands clammy. The Micro Bemberg lining is soft and cozy against your skin when you slide your hands in after being out in the cold, and the removable leash means you won’t lose your mitt while it’s off.
- Mittens for winter adventures
- Leather construction extends the life of the mitten
- Waterproof Gore-Tex insert seals out moisture
- Thinsulate blocks out cold even while damp
- Printed suede palm for traction
- Micro Bemberg lining for comfort and warmth
- Handwarmer pocket for additional warmth when necessary