- 155cm, 163cm, 171cm
- [155cm] 124 / 95 / 114mm, [163cm] 126 / 96 / 116mm, [171cm] 130 / 97 / 120mm
- Turn Radius:
- [155cm] 17.5m, [163cm] 18.5m, [171cm] 19.6m
- early rise
- titanal, carbon KEVLARÂ® struts
- 2.2 Impact
- Comp Series (sintered)
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Victa 97 Ti Ski
With the widest base in Armada's Victa series, the Victa 97 is as equally at home navigating bulletproof hardpack as it is chasing powder on storm days. While it's not the most powder-hungry ski on the market, the ski's rockered tip keeps you afloat, and you'll be stoked on the versatility when that fresh pow turns to chowder an hour after the lifts start spinning. The light wood core keeps things smooth and consistent, with carbon and KEVLAR stringers that add a springy, playful pop. Two layers of Titanal give ripping chicks the power they need to stomp big lines and clock high speeds with stability and control.
- An all-mountain ski with a freeride-focused shape
- Versatile 97mm waist can handle any conditions
- Rockered tip eases turn initiation and floats deep snow
- Camber underfoot lets you rail hardpack
- Wood core offers a smooth, consistent flex
- Two layers of Titanal provide power and stability
- Carbon, KEVLAR stringers add playful pop and dampen chatter
- Comp Series base maximizes glide
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preffered style of skiing. For example, an expert skier on in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||172cm +||172cm +||172cm +||168cm +||172cm +|
|Expert||165cm +||165cm +||165cm +||168cm +||165cm +|
|Intermediate||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.