Despite its name, this mitten did not star along side a famous breakfast food named actor in a series of monster films. The Armada Tremor Mitten does, however, protect your hands from winter weather while looking stylish. Your digits will stay cozy with synthetic insulation locking in their warmth, and melting snow will fail its quest of seeping through the waterproof insert. A nylon grip at the palm gives you traction for holding everything from ski poles to the coffee you didn't get to finish before heading out for a day of sledding.
- Mitts that keep you covered from the steeps to the deeps
- Hipora insert remains breathable while keeping out water
- Thinsulate insulation traps heat to keep your digits moving
- Fleece lining is soft and warm on frigid hands
- Removable leash keeps you from losing a glove off the lift
- Articulated fingers allow you to hold mugs, poles, or whatever