- Detail Images
You are all about those deep days, steep pitches, and a crowd-free play day. That's why you shrug on your Men's Armada Renard Softshell Jacket when you head out in the backcountry to scope out lines. Constructed from a waterproof membrane that's still breathable enough for that big skin ahead, there's not a single drop of snow that's going to get past these fully sealed seams.
The four-way stretch fabric combined with an articulated cut means your kick turns and pole-plants will come naturally, and when you're really picking up the pace not only will that breathable shell come in handy, but you can zip down those underarm vents and let in some cold air. Once you've made it to the top and your skins are stashed away, seal yourself off with snow skirt and wrist gaiters to prevent that waist deep soft stuff creeping up and dampening you or your dreams.
- Technical snow jacket for skiing big lines in harsh weather
- Breathable waterproof membrane keeps you dry in stormy weather
- Four-way stretch fabric offers high-performance mobility
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep the cold stuff out
- Adjustable hood can be cinched over helmet when the snow's falling
- Media compatible pockets lets you jam out while you bomb lines