- Detail Images
Get after it.
The skies are puking snow more violently than you were the morning after your 21st birthday—and that's saying something. When you've gotten over that vomit-inducing, wine-bag-filled memory you were trying so hard to forget, you'll pull on your Armada Women's Capital Mittens, grab your pow sticks, and hit the lift line before the mob of pow-crazed weekend warriors rolls in.
- Mittens to keep all your digits toasty on storm days
- Hipora waterproofing fights off wet snow during pow days
- Fiberfill insulation is retains warmth in wet conditions
- Super soft fleece lining provides additional insulation
- Removable leash keeps your mitten secure on the chairlift