- Detail Images
On a mission.
Whether it's furiously snowing or bone dry, you've got an aptitude for sniffing out fresh lines. Hunt for powder in any conditions in your Armada Men's Atlas Gore-Tex Pants. The three-layer Gore-Tex shell repels moisture to keep you dry while you're bombing the resort on an epic storm day, and fully taped seams maximize protection.
Ankle gaiters seal out that white fluffy stuff while you're setting the bootpack through waist-deep snow, and inner thigh vents dump heat quickly while you work up a sweat breaking trail. Cargo and zippered thigh pockets are spacious enough to hold snacks, an extra balaclava, and maybe a chairlift bev, while cuff reinforcements offer protection from your edges for long-lasting wear.
- A tough pair of ski pants for crushing storm days
- Three-layer Gore-Tex repels snow and rain
- Thigh vents dump heat quickly
- Cuff reinforcements are ready to take a beating
- Zippered thigh pockets hold snacks and candy
- Ankle gaiters seal out deep snow
- Q & A
Made for the Mountains
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Gore-Tex 3 layer fabric keeps you dry and comfortable even in the gnarliest storms.
The reinforced boot cuffs are designed to hold up for years.
Let me know if you have any questions regarding fit or sizing, I am happy to help out.