Make the mountain your playground.
Armada designed its women-specific ARW fleet to be a solid choice for ripping freestyle skiers and intermediates looking to push their boundaries on the hill. The 86mm waist is very much a resort-oriented ski, while a rockered profile eases turn initiation to keep you afloat should you encounter that soft fluffy stuff. The Pop-Lite wood core provides a smooth and consistent flex, making these sticks both forgiving and playful. Lower swing weight thanks to the AR50 sidewall construction makes it easy to throw tricks in the park, and the twin tips let you flip it around and bomb corduroy switch if that's what you're into.
- A playful ski for park laps and frontside shredding
- 86mm waist is park- and resort-friendly
- Rockered profile eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you carve on hardpack
- Pop-Lite wood core offers a smooth, consistent flex
- AR50 sidewalls reduce swing weight and increase durability
- Twin tips let you ride switch with ease