Own the mountain without spending a fortune.
A staple in Arbor's line since the beginning, the Element has always been the go-to choice for all-mountain excellence. The new Arbor Element Black Snowboard features the same versatile shape and profile as the original Element, just with some construction differences that allow it to be offered at an affordable price that leaves more money for lift tickets and post-shred pizza.
System Rocker uses several different design elements to provide true rocker performance while maintaining an incredible amount of edge hold, stability, and pop. It features a parabolic arc that is more rockered between the bindings and less rockered at the tip and tail to give it float in powder and a catch-free feeling on hardpack, while making turn initiation fluid and easy. Grip Tech uses two additional contact points along each edge to allow for reliable edge hold on a rocker profile. And like all Arbor boards, it's built with sustainably harvested woods and less-toxic materials for an end product that's easier on the environment.
- Affordable all-terrain domination for budget-minded riders
- Full parabolic rocker is loose, catch-free, and floaty
- Grip Tech bumps along bindings for locked-in edge hold
- Twin shape, medium flex for all-terrain prowess
- Poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Ash Power Ply topsheet adds snappy feel
- Extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Arbor builds snowboards in a sustainable manner
- Q & A
Bought this for my brother as xmas gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
He loves it! Lots of control great all mountain board and looks really nice (most arbor boards do)!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions