A carbon shaft solution for your tired arms.
If you've been victim to useless-arm syndome after a day of fatiguing paddling, you'll appreciate the lightweight, stiff carbon shaft on the Aqua-Bound Spark 2-Piece Adjustable Stand-Up Paddle. The weight savings and added stiffness improve the efficiency of each stroke while you expend less effort, so you'll be able to move more quickly and with less fatigue for longer periods of time. The paddle's fiberglass-reinforced resin blade is also stiff and lightweight to enable better power transfer with less effort, and does not absorb water that would otherwise increase its weight as you paddle. The blade is shaped to smoothly glide through water with less drag for an easy paddle stroke, while the shaft is slightly bent near the blade to reduce the arm movement required for each stroke. The lightweight molded resin palm grip allows you to comfortably hold on to the paddle for extended lengths of time. The paddle comes in two different sizes, each with ten inches of adjustability so you can customize the perfect length for your height and paddling style. It breaks down into two separate pieces when you're done using it for easier transport and storage.
- Stiff, lightweight, and hydrophobic fiberglass-reinforced resin blade
- Lightweight, stiff carbon shaft with comfortable palm grip
- Two size options with adjustable heights
- Wider, shorter blade with smaller surface area for easy paddle stroke
- Smooth-pulling dihedral (v-shaped cross section) blade shape
- Ten-degree shaft bend angle for increased paddling comfort
- Two-piece design breaks down for easier transport or storage
- Polynesian graphics on blade