Prepare yourself for any potential mishaps this winter with the Anon Women's Omega Helmet. Rocking In-Mold construction, the Omega provides a sleek, lightweight feel with certified impact protection in the event of a high-speed crash. It's upgraded with a Boa 360 fit system, so you can precisely adjust the fit and feel to your particular head shape with the quick turn of the dial. Active Ventilation uses twelve total vents along the front, upper, and rear portions of the helmet, with a control slider that opens and closes the vents for airflow. This allows you to stay nice and cool on sunny spring days or shut out frigid air when it's howling like a hurricane on the mountain. It's fully compatible with aftermarket audio systems, so you can pump your favorite tunes.
- A customizable helmet for the resort or backcountry
- In-Mold construction is lightweight and super-durable
- Boa 360 system adjusts fit with the spin of a dial
- Ventilation with 12 total vents and open/close slider
- Expedition fleece liner and ear pads for fuzzy-soft warmth
- Audio-compatible with aftermarket speakers (not included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening