Full send without the repercussions.
We've all been there, ripping down the mountain at high speeds one minute, only to snag an unexpected edge or get bucked off-balance, tumbling down the mountain the very next. Protect yourself for the next unexpected fall with the impressively lightweight and rugged Anon Echo MIPS Helmet. Available in a slew of colors and featuring a low-profile brim, the Echo MIPS Helmet integrates nicely with most goggles on the market and looks damn good doing so.
Upgraded with MIPS technology, this particular helmet dissipates rotational forces with its low-friction elastomeric liner, which rotates independently around your head in the event of an angled impact. MIPS technology is increasingly common on premium helmets, particularly because of its enhanced protection from everyday spills that occur at an angled impact plane.
Besides its upgraded MIPS technology, the Echo MIPS Helmet is identical to the standard Echo, providing the lightweight, low-profile feel of In-Mold construction, while adjusting precisely to the shape of your head with its Boa 360 fit system. The Expedition fleece liner ensures fuzzy warmth on the coldest of winter days, so your noggin doesn't freeze on chairlift rides in the brutal cold. And to ensure optimal thermo-regulation of your head, the Active Ventilation system opens and closes all 12 vents with a slider knob for full adjustability to the conditions outside.
- Sleekly sculpted helmet upgraded with MIPS technology
- MIPS liner dissipates rotational forces upon impact
- In-Mold construction is impressively light and rugged
- Boa 360 system precisely adjusts fit with turn dial
- Active Ventilation with 12 vents controlled by slider
- Expedition fleece liner with ear pads for fuzzy warmth
- Audio-compatible with aftermarket speakers (not included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening