Magnetic facemask integration.
Hooked up with Anon's ingenious Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI) tech, the Women's Deringer MFI Goggles is a classic cylindrical goggle with four magnetic attachment points for a seamless connection with the included MFI Facemask. MFI gives you full protection from the biting cold and driving snow, which is especially useful when it's howling like a hurricane on the summit or you get trapped on a chairlift in the brutal cold.
Besides its innovative MFI technology, the Deringer MFI Goggles deliver a classic cylindrical design with an unobstructed field of view, thanks to Anon's Wall-To-Wall Vision. This design pairs a low-profile frame with thinner face foam, so you can see everything on the mountain with a large, unobstructed field of view. The cylindrical lens sports Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) for moisture-shedding performance, paired with full perimeter venting for fog-free vision when it's dumping snow at prolific rates or you're riding through the clouds on the summit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cylindrical goggle with Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI)
- Four magnetic attachment points for included MFI facemask
- Wall-to-Wall Vision maintains an unobstructed field of view
- Integral Clarity Technology prevents condensation and fogging
- Full Perimeter Vents rapidly exchange air to prevent fogging
- Over-the-Glasses compatible for wearing with RX glasses
- Women's-specific design for an optimal fit