- Detail Images
Get to work.
While traditional shells don't have to offer much in order to get the job done, the Burton Men's Tollgate Jacket truly goes above and beyond the call of duty. Waterproof, breathable protection comes to you in the form of a two-layer DryRide construction to handle stormy days at the resort, while the zippered underarm vents provide a quick release of excess heat when you break out a sweat hiking the park. A Magic Stitch removable waist gaiter gives you the option to cinch out deep snow on powder days, and the adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs allow you to batten down the hatches when the weather really takes a turn for the worse.
- Highly protective and stylish shell for stormy winter days
- Waterproof, breathable DryRide keeps rain, sleet, and snow at bay
- Regular fit provides room for layers underneath
- Zippered underarm vents dump heat in a pinch
- Removable snow gaiter helps keep powder from sneaking in
- Multitude of pockets provide easy access to your essentials