Sign on the dotted line for winter-proof protection.
Give yourself the pinnacle of winter protection in sharp style with the Analog Men's Gore-Tex Contract Pant. Crafted with a two-layer Gore-Tex construction, and fully sealed with Gore-Seam tape, the Contract locks you in with waterproof, breathable protection to handle wet, frigid snowstorms in the heart of winter. Articulated knees provide you with an ergonomic fit to open up your tweaked-out grabs and hard-leaning presses, while the boot gaiters with hooks hold down the fort against snow from sneaking in on deeper days. Plus, when the day's warmer than you'd expected, the mesh-lined Test-I-Cool venting system ensures excess heat escapes in seconds to prevent any swampy situations.
- Winter protection meets straightforward style in this shred pant
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fabric locks out precipitation
- Regular fit ensures you have room for baselayers
- Mesh-lined venting system releases excess heat quickly
- Boot gaiters cinch down against snow
- Hem reinforcements beef up durability
- Multiple pockets carry keys, snacks, maps, and music