It's in the fine print.
Rely on the Analog Men's Contract Pants to keep you dry when you're on the mountain for first and last chair. Fully sealed seams and a Dryride shell keep you dry while you rip through endless powder. And with the Contract's articulated knees and expandable gussets, you'll have the room and range of motion to comfortably huck cliffs (pending a powdery landing) all afternoon. Mesh vents release excess heat after back-to-back hot laps, and Cordura panels keep the Contracts intact for seasons to come.
- Reliable snowboarding pants for hot laps during pow days
- Dryride shell blocks out powder and snow-covered charlifts
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from seeping in
- Cordura hem panels increase durability
- Gussets expand to allow more room
- Articulated knees offer comfortable range of motion