Born to run.
Hit the streets in the Altra Torin Knit 3.5 because you want to run the way you were born to. This 0mm drop is the geometry at which your foot was designed to hit the ground. The zero drop, in addition to a wide toe box, are a signature style with Altra shoes. They encourage a low impact run, and a natural stride and toe splay which provides you with happy joints and muscles. A sock-like knit upper provides flexibility and comfort while the A-Bound cushioning footbed further reduces ground impact so you can run naturally and comfortably even on hard pavement. Since Altra's focus is eliminating common injuries with smart designs, they also equipped the shoe with a FoodPod sole that maps the bones and tendons of your foot to allow it to flex naturally where it wants to so there's less chance of you getting hurt.
- Lightweight road shoe that encourages a natural stride
- Minimalist 0mm drop for natural stride, low impact running
- Sock-like knit upper provides flexibility and comfort
- A-Bound Cushioning reduces ground impact, adds spring to step
- Unique FootPod sole allows foot to naturally flex
- Lace closure allows for custom, personalized fit
- Altra's focus is eliminating common injuries with smart design
Best shoe for long hours on your feet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love Altra shoes they are great! I have a pretty skinny foot and these somehow are my favorite pair of shoes. I love that I can make them tight enough so I don't slide around in them but still have room in the toe box that I feel like I can move freely in them. They are super light weight and are perfect for long days on your feet either working long days or running long distances. I used to wear different shoes and my feet and knees would start to hurt after long 12 hour shifts and switched to these and feel so much better after my day is over! I usually wear a size 7 and bought a size 7 in these and they fit great!