Why We Like The Lone Peak Hiking Boot
Aside from the fact that it's named after one of the most prominent peaks on the Wasatch front—our very own backyard—the blend of comfort and performance of the Altra Lone Peak Hiking Boot on both technical and tame hikes is what really won us over. A cushioned, supportive midsole keeps energy levels high until we reach the peak, while the Duratread outsole picks up the slack of tired legs with a confident grip on the way down.
- Hiking boots built for your everyday trail endeavors
- Breathable mesh upper has reinforcements for more durability
- Footshape toe box lets your toes spread for natural stability
- Altra Ego midsole blends cushion with support for long hikes
- DuraTread outsole effortlessly grips trails of varying conditions
- Item #ATRQ01G
- Upper Material
- midweight mesh, PU overlays
- Altra EGO
- Claimed Weight
- 9.9oz (281g)
- hike & camp
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.