Conquer the trail, no matter the weather.
Sprinting up steep alpine trails is no easy task. It's even tougher when you consider the heavy precipitation trapped by imposing ranges and formidable peaks. Protect yourself from soaking-wet trails with the Altra Men's Lone Peak 3.0 Neoshell Trail Running Shoe. Equipped with the weatherproof protection and improved ventilation of a Polartec Neoshell membrane, the Lone Peak 3.0 Neoshell keeps your feet blissfully dry from pouring rain, puddle splashes, and mud-caked trails, while stil breathing exceptionally well.
Staying true to Altra's Zero Drop running philosophy, the Lone Peak 3.0 features a Zero Drop platform that places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground. Not only does this design platform naturally align your feet, but more importantly, it promotes smooth landing without the high-impact of an elevated heel. Going one step further for a natural running position, FootShape design naturally spreads out toes, instead of the squeezed stance of traditional running shoes with narrower toe boxes.
Protecting your feet, StoneGuard maximizes protection from stone bruises when you're cruising across craggy ridges and rocky mountain trails. The cushioned EVA midsole lends the shoe a plush feel without sacrificing ground feel or being overly bulky. And because you'll be running up and down inclines, the TrailClaw lugged sole ensures traction for sprinting uphill and braking control on steep downhills.
- Trail running shoe promotes natural stride with Zero Drop
- NeoShell membrane repels soaking moisture while breathing
- FootShape Toe Box naturally spreads toes for improved comfort
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper reinforces shoe against abuse
- Cushioned EVA midsole absorbs shock and vibration
- StoneGuard protects feet from pointy rocks and stones
- TrailClaw lugged sole lends tenacious grip on rugged trails
- Altra creates Zero Drop shoes for a natural running position