- Detail Images
It's just human nature.
Running is intuitive—humans have been running since the dawn of time, and all that's really changed is the gear. Altra beefed up its Women's Intuition 4 Running Shoe this year, with updated features that provide you with comfort and support stride after stride.
Running on the road can be tough on your body, so Altra used a fully cushioned Zero Drop platform that encourages natural and low-impact running during long, exhausting training days. The mesh upper is breathable when you're logging miles in the sun, and the extra rubber toe cap adds a little extra protection if you decide to head off road.
- A solid road shoe for training and race days
- Breathable mesh upper ideal for hot, dry conditions
- Zero Drop maintains neutrality and a natural stride
- EVA midsole is durable and supportive
- 5mm Contour footbed is comfortable for long runs
- Rubber toe cap adds extra protection