- Detail Images
See all Zion has to offer.
Zion National Park's valleys, rivers, and grand canyons were first discovered by contemporary climbers and hikers wearing packs similar to the Alps Mountaineering Zion 64 Backpack. With a traditional external frame, the Zion boasts a capacity suitable for most classic weekend trips like The Narrows or The West Rim Trail. It's a traditional top loader with a secondary bottom access for sleeping bags, and ice axe attachments allow you to enjoy Zion in the best way that winter has to offer.
- Classic external frame backpack for weekend trekking trips
- Telescoping frame adjusts padded shoulders and waist for custom fits
- Traditional top loader with zippered sleeping bag bottom
- Pockets provide storage for hydration reservoir and bottles
- Ice axe attachments for the occasional winter climb