Lightweight protection for three-season, three-person backpacking.
Three-man backpacking trips get a lot lighter when you hike up with the superlight Alps Mountaineering Ibex 3 Tent in your pack. Alps Mountaineering built the walls out of no-see-um mesh for maximum ventilation and airflow, and the floor and fly out of PU-coated polyester taffeta for abrasion- and water-resistance. Two doors and two vestibules give you and your backpacking buddies plenty of personal space, and aluminum poles ensure a lot of head space as well as a quick and simple setup. There are mesh storage pockets inside the tent for smaller items like your keys and headlamps. Alps Mountaineering also added stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches for your convenience.
- No-see-um mesh walls
- Polyester taffeta floor and fly with PU coatings
- 7000-series aluminum poles
- Two doors, two vestibules
- Three-person capacity, three-season
- Five pounds, three ounces: superlight
- Stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches included
- Mesh storage pockets